The Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre has a capacity of 1027 seats. Section capacities are 644 Orchestra and 383 Mezzanine.
- Children under four are not permitted into the theater.
- Step-free access from the street to the Orchestra.
- The bar is in the basement.
- A coat check is available at around $2 per item.
- Bag check is in operation; leave plenty of time to get to your seats.
Good value seats
There are a few options for good value seats which don’t compromise on quality. Rows K-O in the Center Orchestra are unobstructed and detailed, but cheaper than premium, whilst rows E-G in the Center Mezzanine make the most of a great rake for aerial views which cover the entire stage below.
Premium seats in the Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre are in rows C-E of the Center Orchestra, which are intimate but not too close for comfort; and rows A and B of the Center Mezzanine. These seats have excellent overhead views perfect for appreciating the stage in one sweep. They don’t miss out on proximity either: hanging over Orchestra row J, they afford a relatively close view.